It's one thing when your kid pulling off the crib sheet is an occasional annoyance. It's totally different when she does it EVERY DAY! Am I right? And yes, you can just put the sheet back on, but if your kid is anything like mine, sometimes she won't take a nap because she's too busy playing with the crib sheet. So is this a problem? YES!
Well, it turns out there is an AFFORDABLE solution to this. And you don't even have to DIY it! This product takes just minutes to attach to the crib sheet and will totally prevent baby from pulling it off.
- If you have the space and can lift the crib mattress out of the crib and onto the floor, it might be easier for you the first time installing the sheet fasteners
- You can also totally install/uninstall the sheet fasteners one end at a time by just lifting the mattress to a vertical position in the crib
- Make sure the fasteners are SNUG. On the narrow ends of the crib, the fasteners from the two sides are right next to each other. And I stretched the arm of the fastener that goes down the long crib side pretty far. I don't want my baby to be able to pull the sheet of anymore!!!
- The fasteners I bought are adjustable and I'm so glad! Make sure you get adjustable ones, too!
- If baby throws up (or makes another mess) and you don't want to get puke everywhere, just lift the mattress up a few inches, enough to where you can flip the fasteners off, wad the sheet up on itself, and take it to the laundry as cleanly as possible. Works like a champ!